giovedì 24 ottobre 2013

Phoenix

"Breathtaking, interesting, fascinating... I could continue by saying other adjectives but the list would go on forever.

I really love traveling, because I always get to meet new people, become closer with my fellow travelers, learn new things. After that I can develop a more open-minded view of the world and I can share my adventure and new  knowledge with my relatives and friends.

That's what I did.
During my stay in Hiroshima I went to see incredibly beautiful spots in Miyajima, Sensuijima and the Peace Memorial Park. Those places made me speechless, and since everything was so new and different from what I was used to, it was really stimulating.

I got on the Shinkansen for the first time in my life, and the speed of it was breathless! I was so excited, nobody could ever take away that stupid smile from my face I always have when traveling. I was afraid that the members of my group might have wondered why I was so cheerful, but they were all sleeping!

I managed to take some pictures of the Mount Fuji from the train. I was standing in the hallway waiting for it to appear in the window, like a child on Christmas waiting for Santa Claus to bring him some presents. You could see the stars shining in my eyes!

I became closer to my classmates and the people in my group. We were always on late at the appointments and we were not well organized: we missed the Shinkansen at Fukuyama and we got on the wrong Hiroden to reach the hotel so, when we entered in the restaurant, everyone else was eating and it was so embarrassing! These will be part of the many memories of this fantastic trip that will last forever.

We really had fun together while learning a lot about the past and the future. Becoming aware of how disastrous the atomic bomb was, for the city, for the people and for the world. It was a pity that I couldn't understand everything because the information was mostly in Japanese. This encouraged me to learn Japanese harder to live more comfortable in this Country.

Now Hiroshima has reborned, like a phoenix from the ashes, and the Genbaku Domu is just a memoir of what happen on August 6th of 1945 so long ago".

"Peace is each and every person shining.
Peace is everyone feeling happiness.
Peace is something we ourselves create".  - Commitment to Peace

Poiché non mi faccio sentire da un po' di tempo e non ho ancora parlato di Hiroshima (10 - 12 Ottobre) e dal momento che ho dovuto fare questa breve revisione del viaggio per la scuola, ho pensato "bene" di pubblicarlo qui.

Sabato prossimo si va a Kyoto e Nara(con la macchina, aggiungerei!), non vedo l'ora!

Tania Sari (:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento